Forums ePic Character Generator Chit Chat Sales and Events Christmas Sale 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    LBandy
    Keymaster

The time has come this year again to gather with friends and family and celebrate christmas together. To honor this special occasion, we’re going to host a sale which will run from today until the 3rd of January. During this period, you will automatically get a 30% discount on any packages and bundles! The discount is applied on the bundles after the base price has been reduced, so you can easily get the best deal out there for a while!

We’d also like to announce that as a gift for your long-time support, we’re going to credit 1 free pack to anyone who’ve made a lifetime purchase until the end of the sale on the 3rd of January. If you have bought any package in the past years, regardless of which platform you made your purchase, you’ll be entitled to an additional pack you can exchange to a pack of your choice on your Profile page. If you still haven’t bought any packs but wanted to, now could be the perfect time to do so, since you’ll not only buy the pack you want, but get two additional ones of your choice (one coming from our First buy achievement, and the other will be added as a gift).

triad4evr
      Participant

I haven’t used the program in awhile, but this sale got my attention. Unfortunately I can’t seem to figure out how to log into the Google Play version of the program with my credentials- I try to login with the same credentials I use here on the Play App but it does not show any of my packages, it only gives me access to the demo stuff. How do I link the two?

LBandy
        Keymaster

Hi triad, good to see you again! Can you check if you unticked the “Google Auth” box on the login screen? If that box is ticked login details will be ignored and you Google account will be used for authentication.

triad4evr
          Participant

That did it! I couldn’t actually read what that checkbox said due to the fancy font on my tiny screen (apparently I can’t zoom in on ePic on my Android phone) but once I unchecked it, it worked!

FYI, when I am on my Android version of Firefox Browser, the social media buttons in the upper left block a good portion of the text whether I am in landscape or portrait mode. You might want to consider moving those social media buttons to the right side so they block less. I can’t read much of anything due to them being in the way.

Kelemelan
            Participant

Feels like your troubles come from being too low rez, triad. 🙂

sojournstar
              Participant

[quote=”LBandy” post=4084]

We’d also like to announce that as a gift for your long-time support, we’re going to credit 1 free pack to anyone who’ve made a lifetime purchase until the end of the sale on the 3rd of January. If you have bought any package in the past years, regardless of which platform you made your purchase, you’ll be entitled to an additional pack you can exchange to a pack of your choice on your Profile page.[/quote]

Hi LBandy, Happy Holidays to you and all.

The above is confusing to me, as I don’t see anywhere in my account profile page a credit for any free packs. Am I misunderstanding, or just missing it. I have bought my whole series of EPIc including Pro, mostly this year.

Thanks…

LBandy
                Keymaster

Hey sojournstar!

Similarly to the Halloween pack a month ago, the free pack will be credited to each account at the end of the sale, from that point it’ll be visible on your Profile page where you can exchange it for a package of your choice. I hope this helps. 🙂

sojournstar
                  Participant

ok,

The Halloween pack a month ago?????
                    Did I miss something? Not sure what you mean by that.

LBandy
                    Keymaster

No you didn’t. 🙂 I gifted the Halloween pack to everyone who already had packs on their accounts but didn’t own that pack earlier after our Halloween sale, as per the previous newsletter.

sojournstar
                      Participant

ah, that was nice of you….
                        yes, I already had it.

caenissnow
                        Participant

Oh, I was wondering about this too. Wasn’t sure what the “lifetime” thing meant. I thought maybe that was for pro users? I guess I’m confused too. I own a number of the packs, both first and second season but i never got the pro version.

LBandy
                          Keymaster

I meant “lifetime” as if you purchased any packages on any platform since the launch of the software up until the end of the sale at 3rd January. If you can recommend a better term to use in these case I’d appreciate it. 🙂

caenissnow
                            Participant

Haha, yeah, not sure of a better way to say it, but I’m glad I understand it now. 😀

sojournstar
                              Participant

[quote=”LBandy” post=4097]I meant “lifetime” as if you purchased any packages on any platform since the launch of the software up until the end of the sale at 3rd January. If you can recommend a better term to use in these case I’d appreciate it. :)[/quote]

“since the launch of the software” are the key words Bandy… sometimes it is best to state it this way, as words change meaning over time unfortunately, and mean different things to different people…

LBandy
                                Keymaster

Thanks, I’ll make it more articulate next time. 🙂

Altough the sale is still running for 3 more hours, free packs have been added to every qualifying account as of now. Please do check yours, and if you haven’t received your free pack on your Profile page let me know!

Thank you for your continuous support, and hope to see more of you this year!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.