Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report character generator tutorial

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FreedomDylan
    Participant

:unsure: Hey everyone-

Just got a chance to dig into Epic Character Generator. The graphics are very neat! But…well…got a question here…

Is there any way to just plain bypass the tutorial?? I will be honest. I’m sure that it is there for a good reason. But I would really like to bypass it if possible because…well…it is sort of annoying and it seems to freeze quite a bit.

Get back to me please,
      Thank you!
      Dylan :unsure:

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi Dylan,

After running the software for two years, we figured that without an unskippable tutorial, even our veteran users were unaware of many functionalities, so we made it mandatory. It shouldn’t take more than two minutes even if you are new to the program and read everything carefully.

What do you mean by freezing? Where do you get stuck?

FreedomDylan
        Participant

:unsure: Hey there!

Basically every time I try to run the program i will go along in the tutorial and there are different places where this happens. What I mean by “freezing”… my cursor will move. But no indication of reaction on the tutorial. Btw. They also need to make it possible to use the character generator in window mode! :unsure:

LBandy
          Keymaster

Once you complete the tutorial it will no longer start the next time you open the software. Have you finished it at least once from start to end?
            There is a textbox and an arrow pointing on the button you need to press in most cases. Could you post a screenshot when you aren’t able to proceed?
            You can toggle between full screen and borderless mode by pressing alt+enter.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.